- IPScan XE
- Integrated DHCP & IP Address Management Solutions Providing Superior Layer 2 Network Access Control
- Secure IP Address Management Layer 2 Network Access Control Solution
- IPScan is an IP/MAC resource management and network security solution that enables IT managers to automate the IP/MAC resource management process.
IPScan controls network access of any device that uses IP addresses. Utilizing our powerful blocking technology, IPScan ensures that unknown and unauthorized IP/MAC addresses are prevented from accessing the network. By deploying IPScan into your network, you can centrally manage distributed IP/MAC address resources more safely, effectively and efficiently. IPScan provides IP-enabled organizations with valuable security, availability, compliance, operational efficiency benefits and increased ROI.
IPScan is deployed by hundreds of large enterprises, service providers, government, military agencies and educational institutions.
IPScan consists of four components: (1) administrative console software, (2) centralized server, (3) database, and (4) distributed hardware; probes.
IPScan is the only solution that provides complete control over all of your IP/MAC access points in your network. IPScan automatically detects and documents every Ethernet and IP address that attempts access the network, enforcing centrally defined policies in real-time with the ability to block unauthorized devices from communicating through the network. IPScan helps secure networks against internal breaches, prevents inadvertent network disruptions from address conflicts, mitigates risks of non-compliance with regulatory requirements regarding security, corporate financial and operation information as well as increasing your IT department’s operational efficiency when delivering information services.
- DHCP Server
- Real-time IP/MAC asset management
- Static IP device control
- IP conflict protection
- IP change protection
- Unused IP blocking
- Time-based IP usage control
- IP Address Management
- Agentless & out of band
- Non 802.1x based
- Real-time layer 2 IP/MAC control
- Unauthorized device blocking
- Time-based usage control
- User identification management by IP/MAC Switch port control & management
- Agentless NAC
- Authorized pool management for internal users
- Unauthorized pool management for external & temporary users
- Fixed DHCP IP allocation Access time control for temporary users. Auto-blocking of Static IP in the DHCP IP range